Did you know Rome celebrates its birthday on April 21st. Happy Birthday, Rome!! 🙂 What do you know about Rome? Let’s learn of some facts about the eternal city.
Happy Birthday, Rome!
Here are 5 facts about the Eternal City:
- Rome is called the Capital of the world or La capitale del Mondo!
- Rome was founded in 753 BC by twin brothers Romulus and Remus.
- Rome happens to be one of the most visited cities in the world!!
- Rome has over 2500 fountains!
- Rome is the most populated city of Italy
Rome is gorgeous, romantic and incredibly pretty. With a fascinating history entwined with modern complexity, this ancient city is gorgeous through and through.
Imagine being in Rome today in an alley full of wisteria (its Spring time!) and find yourself feeling smitten by it’s existence…..Rome is a city that inspired me right from my very first trip years ago. There is something about the city- the history, culture, architecture…. the narrow streets, the bewitching fountains. the stunning piazze, the delicious food… Everything is alluring.
I wish I was in Rome to celebrate with the Romans. After all, Rome’s birthday deserves a grand celebration!!
But auguri for now Roma. Mi manca tanto!
- Basilica di Superga with the moon- una meraviglia
- The view from Vomero Hill, Naples
- Circumvesuviana train- easy way to explore Gulf Of Naples
- Experience of Staying in Piazza Garibaldi, Naples
- The bustling Piazza Dante in Naples